- About company
- Strategic targets and goals
- Institutions without status of a legal entity
- Subsidiary legal entities
- Organizational structure
- Members of the Supervisory Board
- Board members
- General Assembly
- Supervisory Board
- Committees of the Supervisory Board
- Management Board
- Board committees
- Public Consultations Board
- Internal audit and control
- Corporate Governance Code
- Disclosure of Information
- Fight against corruption and business ethics
- Корпоративная социальная ответственность
- Our partners
- International certificates
Personnel – Experienced sailing personnel and professional team are our main values;
Environment – Our aim is to minimize the impact on the environment throughout all aspects of our activities;
Safety – We continually focus on establishing a safe working environment, providing high-quality services and preventing risks;
Quality service – As Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company we guarantee high-quality cargo transportation and diverse specialized offshore services based on our rich experience;
Sustainable development – As a shipping company with effective management, we pursue sustainable development in all aspects of our business to provide valueadded services to our clients.
To support harmonious and continuous flow of international cargo and contribute to Azerbaijan’s regional transportation hub strategy.
To maintain the leading position in the Caspian Sea and expand operations beyond the Caspian Sea.
“Your shortest bridge between Europe and Asia”
Strategic targets and goals
Target 1: To establish a modern shipping company which can operate efficiently and ensure sustainable development.
- Goal 1.1: Continious enhancement of centralized corporate governance system;
- Goal 1.2: Implementation of necessary software for effective management;
- Goal 1.3: International certification on shipping activity and implementation of leading international experience;
- Goal 1.4: Optimization of costs, structure and operations and ensuring efficiency;
- Goal 1.5: Transformation to efficiently operating commercial organization that brings dividends to its shareholder;
- Goal 1.6: Ensure transparency in Company’s operations.
Target 2: To conduct operations in a safe manner and without harm on environment.
- Goal 2.1: Development of QHSE services;
- Goal 2.2: Inrease awareness of personnel about QHSE standards’ requirements;
- Goal 2.3: Organization of environmental protection procedures in accordance with international environmental management standards’ requirements, in order to prevent pollution to sea and land.
Target 3: To grow and train strong local professionals.
- Goal 3.1: Developing strong local seafarer staff and promotion of seafarer profession in the country;
- Goal 3.2: Continious development of personnel’s professionalism and improvement of their welfare.
Target 4: To expand and diversify business operations.