- About the company
- Strategic targets and goals
- Institutions without status of a legal entity
Subsidiary legal entities
- Azerbaijan State Marine Academy
- Azerbaijan Maritime College
- Training and Education Center
- Caspian Sea Transport Project and Scientific Research Institute
- “ASCO Logistics” LLC
- Building and construction cooperative “Denizchi”
- “Yaxcht Club” LLC
- “Denizchi repair and construction” LLC
- Foreign legal entities and representative offices
- Organizational structure
- Members of the Supervisory Board
- Members of the Management Board
- General Assembly
- Supervisory Board
- Committees of the Supervisory Board
- Management Board
- Committees of the Management Board
- Public Consultations Board
- Internal audit and control
- Corporate Governance Code
- Disclosure of Information
- Business ethics and anti-corruption measures
- ASCO Anti-Bribery Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Our partners
- International certificates and accreditations
Tariel Taleh oglu Mirzayev
Tariel Taleh oglu Mirzayev was born in 1986.
He graduated with distinction from the Engineering Economics and Management department of Azerbaijan State Oil Academy as a Presidential Scholar. Having graduated from Azerbaijan State Oil Academy with a degree in "Business Administration and Management" in 2011 and "Business Administration" organized by the Maastricht School of Management and ADA University in 2017-2019, he received his master's degree. Tariel accomplished Strategy and Innovation program at Oxford University in 2020-2021.
During 2010-2014 he held various positions in audit and advisory services at the Azerbaijan branch of Ernst&Young.
Since 2014, he has continued his service in "Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping" CJSC as a leading economist in the department of strategic development and investment projects whereupon he held positions of deputy head and head of the department.
He was also awarded the "160th Anniversary of the Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company (1858-2018)" Jubilee Medal of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Tariyel Mirzayev was a finalist in the second "Yuksalish" competition.
Tariel Taleh oglu Mirzayev was appointed Deputy Chairman of Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Closed Joint Stock Company by the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated September 24, 2022.
He is a member of the New Azerbaijan Party.
He is married with a child.