- About the company
- Strategic targets and goals
- Institutions without status of a legal entity
Subsidiary legal entities
- Azerbaijan State Marine Academy
- Azerbaijan Maritime College
- Training and Education Center
- Caspian Sea Transport Project and Scientific Research Institute
- “ASCO Logistics” LLC
- Building and construction cooperative “Denizchi”
- “Yaxcht Club” LLC
- “Denizchi repair and construction” LLC
- Foreign legal entities and representative offices
- Organizational structure
- Members of the Supervisory Board
- Members of the Management Board
- General Assembly
- Supervisory Board
- Committees of the Supervisory Board
- Management Board
- Committees of the Management Board
- Public Consultations Board
- Internal audit and control
- Corporate Governance Code
- Disclosure of Information
- Business ethics and anti-corruption measures
- ASCO Anti-Bribery Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Our partners
- International certificates and accreditations
Zaur Rasul oglu Naghiyev
Zaur Rasul oglu Nagiyev was born on November 10, 1982.
He graduated from Baku State University as a bachelor in 2004 and obtained his master's degree with distinction in 2006 majoring in "Jurisprudence".
In 2015, he received a Master's degree majoring in Business Administration organized by the Maastricht School of Management and ADA University.
Zaur Naghiyev obtained an Intensive Study Programme in International Maritime Law taught by the University of Southampton.
During 2005-2008 and 2009-2013, he held various positions in law and management at individual organizations of the United Nations (UNHCR, WFP and UNICEF), including overseas missions.
In 2008-2009 and 2013-2014, he worked as a senior legal counsel at the Legal Department of SOCAR and subsequently as an advisor to the vice-president.
In a company with his position as a Head of the Legal Department of "Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping" Closed Joint Stock Company since 2014, he has been engaged in a pedagogical activity at the Law Faculty of ADA University and Azerbaijan State Maritime Academy.
He is a member of the Azerbaijan Bar Association and an international expert of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Zaur Nagiyev was awarded “Taraggi” medal by the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated June 23, 2017.
He was also awarded the "160th Anniversary of the Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company (1858-2018)" Jubilee Medal of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Zaur Rasul oglu Nagiyev was appointed Deputy Chairman of “Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping” Closed Joint Stock Company by the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated September 24, 2022.
He is a member of the New Azerbaijan Party.
He is married with two children.