- About company
- Strategic targets and goals
- Institutions without status of a legal entity
- Subsidiary legal entities
- Organizational structure
- Members of the Supervisory Board
- Board members
- General Assembly
- Supervisory Board
- Committees of the Supervisory Board
- Management Board
- Board committees
- Public Consultations Board
- Internal audit and control
- Corporate Governance Code
- Disclosure of Information
- Fight against corruption and business ethics
- Корпоративная социальная ответственность
- Our partners
- International certificates
Jabrail Mahmudlu was born in 1966 Yardimli region of Azerbaijan. In 1990 he graduated Baku branch of Leningrad Finance Institute named after N.A.Voznesenki, and then in 2004 he graduated the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
During 1990-1993, he held various positions as an economist, deputy chief accountant and chief accountant in the Oil and Gas Production Division named after «28 May». In 1994 he worked as a chief accountant at the “Gum Adasi” Oil and Gas Production Division, in 1995-1996 – as a chief of monitoring and verification section of the Marine Oil and Gas Production Division. Within 1997-2007 he was a deputy chief of the “Caspian Sea Oil Fleet”, 2008-2013 - deputy chief of the Complex Drilling Operation Trust. In 2014 he was appointed senior advisor to the chairman of the “Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping” CJSC.
By the Decree of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic dated 26 November 2015 Mr.Mahmudlu was appointed the Deputy Chairman of the "Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping" CJSC.
He is married and has three children.
Mr.Mahmudlu is a member of New Azerbaijan Party.